Fall Product Program Sale Dates & Timeline
Fall Sale Program Calendar
TRAINING FOR SERVICE UNIT FALL PRODUCT SALE MANAGERS
- August 25, Monday: Muskegon Service Center, 6 pm – 8 pm
- August 26, Tuesday: Grand Rapids Service Center, 6 pm – 8 pm
- August 27, Wednesday: Traverse City Service Center, 6 pm – 8 pm
- August 28, Thursday: Gaylord Peace Lutheran Church, 6 pm – 8 pm
September - October
- September 2 – 12: FALL TRAINING FOR TROOP/GROUP PRODUCT SALES
MANAGERS (Scheduled and done by Service Unit Fall
Product Sales Managers.)
- September 8, Monday DEADLINE TO NOTIFY COUNCIL AND SUBMIT PAPERWORK IF
YOU ARE DOING A SERVICE UNIT FALL SALE RALLY
- September 15-October 3: TROOP/GROUP PRODUCT SALE MANAGERS
COMMUNICATE DETAILS OF FALL SALE TO PARENTS.
- October 6, Monday: SERVICE UNIT & TROOP BANK ACCOUNT INFO MUST BE
ENTERED IN NUT-E.
- October 6, Monday: ****FALL SALE BEGINS!****
- October 6 – 27: GIRL ORDER TAKING:
* WITH PAYMENT COLLECTED AT TIME OF ORDER-TAKING.
* ONLINE ORDERS MUST BE RECEIVED IN THIS TIME PERIOD.
- October 29, Wednesday: ALL TROOP ORDERS SUBMITTED IN NUT-E AND
PAYMENTS DEPOSITED INTO SU & TROOP BANK ACCOUNTS.
- October 30, Thursday: ORDERS & PAPERWORK DUE TO SERVICE UNIT PRODUCT
MANAGERS FROM TROOPS/GROUPS/INDIVIDUAL GIRLS.
- November 3, Monday: SERVICE UNIT ORDERS AND PAPERWORK DUE TO COUNCIL.
- November 7, Friday: ACH BANK SWEEP FOR ALL FALL PRODUCT PAYMENTS
- Nov. 17-19, Mon.-Weds.: PRODUCT DELIVERY TO SERVICE UNIT PRODUCT SALE
- Week of November 17: GIRL REWARDS SHIPPED FROM ASHDON FARMS TO SUPMs
*************COOKIE SALE PROGRAM BEGINS Monday, January 12th!!************