Give a Gift that Lasts a Lifetime
Here at Girl Scouts of Michigan Shore to Shore we want to bring life-changing Girl Scout experiences to more girls in western and northern Michigan. With your support we can do just that! Your gift to GSMISTS is a gift for girls - one that will help them realize their dreams and become the leaders of tomorrow.
Make your secure, online donation here or click the image to the left.
Click here to see if your workplace will double your donation!
There are many ways you can support Girl Scouting activities in your community
- Family Champion Campaign: Invest in the program that builds courage, confidence and character in your child. Learn more about how you can become a Family Champion here.
- Alumnae Support: Give back to the organization that gave you fun, friendship and opportunities as a youth.
- Camperships: Every girl should be able to experience the wonders of the outdoors through a Girl Scout camp experience, regardless of her family's financial situation.
- Planned Giving: Girl Scouts of Michigan Shore to Shore is committed to ensuring that Girl Scouting is available for local girls for many years to come. Consider joining our efforts by making a lasting gift through your will or financial planning.
With the leadership and financial support of capable and caring community members, Girl Scouts of Michigan Shore to Shore continues to meet the needs of today's girls and tomorrow's leaders. For more information contact Fund Development at 866.566.7434 ext. 141.
How Local Girl Scouting is Funded
- Approximately 14% of the revenue to support Girl Scouts of Michigan Shore to Shore is public support. That includes United Way funding, foundation and corporate grants, and individual cash and in-kind gifts from generous community supporters like you!
- Just over 81% of Council revenue is generated from product sales, including the cookie sale.
- The remaining 5% comes from miscellaneous income including sale of supplies from the Council Shops and interest income.
Thanks to Our Community Partners!
We wouldn't be able to serve the 14,500 girls and 4,000 adults in our council without the help of generous community partners! We want to extend our thanks to each of our partners, and invite you to do the same. View a list of our 2011 Community Partners (Coming soon!).