When it comes to sisterhood, what girls start can spiral outward and change the world. Through Mission: Sisterhood! girls see the stories of sisterhood all around them and grow as leaders by widening their networks and broadening their world.
This is a 10-session Journey, but could be modified to fit your troop’s needs.
- Senior centers
- Community centers
- Cultural centers
- Go to the theater or see a play
- Talk about movies and TV shows that show sisterhoods
- Schedule sisterhood time – ideas include potlucks, rappelling, zip lining, camping, seeing a play, movie night
- Have a formal tea
- This Journey relates well to the Cadette Amaze Journey. Consider working with a Cadette troop on some of your activities
- Each girl should have a copy of the Journey book
- The green boxes throughout the Facilitator Guide have great additional programming options