How it Works
What you get out of each day is up to you. Did you have any amazing adventures today? Non-stop fun? Did you have a chance to discover your potential? Girl Scouts offers endless ways to turn boring days into days you'll remember all your life. And Girl Scouts is for every girl - everywhere. Any girl between the ages of 5-17 can be a Girl Scout.
Join today - it's quick and easy!
- Fill out a Girl Scout Membership Registration Form (below)
- Submit your national dues ($15)
- Choose your pathway (can be more than one!)
What's Your Pathway?
There are so many flexible new ways to participate. Girls can spend a day at a sports clinic. Or at the zoo learning to care for animals. Even sleep over at a museum. Or they can participate in Girl Scouting with other girls through a troop. Choose one or choose them all. You don't have to be part of a troop to participate in Girl Scouts.
With the new Girl Scout pathways, Girls can participate their way. What works for you? What fits with your schedule and interests you the most. This is YOUR experience - so ask yourself...What Did You Do Today?
- Camp: Do you love learning about nature and the environment? You can choose to camp with us by day or overnight.
- Events: Most girls have more than one passion. Maybe storytelling, and acting and dancing. Choose events centered on your favorites.
- Series: Everything's more fun when you're sharing it with others who love the same things. Our series let you explore interests together in a way that fits your schedule.
- Travel: Want to go places? Girl Scouts do. When they see and experience new things, it's always an adventure they'll never forget.
- Troop: Meeting regularly, girls can share amazing experiences...learn to make a difference in your community...and have lots of fun!
- Virtual. Girl Scouting via the internet? As a virtual Girl Scout, girls can join in exciting interactive activities with girls their age.
Learn more about the Girl Scout Pathways here.
An annual national membership fee of $15 is all you need to pay to be a part of Girl Scouting. No girl is ever denied membership due to financial difficulty and registration fee scholarships do exist.
Girls in troops work with their leaders together to determine additional dues or expenses based on troop plans and product sales participation. Financial assistance is available for every program offered to Girl Scouts.
Completed membership forms and $15 national dues can be sent to any GSMISTS Service Center.
Where to Send Completed Membership Forms
Please send completed Membership Forms and $15 national dues to one of the GSMISTS Service Centers listed below.Grand Rapids Service Center & Business Office
Muskegon MI 49445
Traverse City MI 49686